Friday, October 1, 2010

Not so Mighty

So even though I left my job of almost 12 years today (willingly), I was planning on racing this weekend. This past Tuesday thought I got a killer case of allergies, but considering the night sweats and hacking cough I realize it's way more than that.

Considering everything that is going on (new company started), I have decided not to push my luck and race this weekend. Whereas, I am disappointed, I am also excited for the new chapter in my life. The race did keep my training on target and now I guess I'll just focus on the NYC marathon.

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. wow! sounds like big business... can't wait for the details... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. Sometimes we get caught up in the training & racing and forget about some of the other important things in our lives. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have raced a ton this season and I agree that you'd be better off getting yourself healthy and rested for the NYC race! Congrats on the new job and good luck! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there will always be other races! good luck with the new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and good luck on the new business!

    ReplyDelete