Saturday, July 9, 2011

Almost all the way back

Two weeks from tomorrow will be Ironman Lake Placid.

I've had a good week of training. It started with being on the bike 3 consecutive days over the long weekend. Felt more comfortable everyday. The forearm hurts a bit if I am aero for too long. I am hoping this won't be an issue at IMLP. Still have a bit of an open wound, so I will be in the pool on Monday for the first time since the crash.

I feel like my fitness is there, the workouts have been tough with no lingering issues at all. I am so thankful and I feel so blessed to be able to compete at IMLP. The goal is to finish in under 17 hours. I'll be pleased with whatever my time is. The fact that I will be able to race is a win already for me.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy and ecited for you. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete