Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Still no day off

I never look too far ahead in my plan. Keeps me focused on what I need to do today. So here I was thinking I made it through a month without an off day. Well lo and behold, still no off day until Monday the 9th. I am actually not missing them as much as I thought I would.

Was away for most of the weekend so I had to shuffle some workouts.

Helen (Run 400m, 21 kettlebells swings with a 25lb. KB, 12 pullups) Finished in 8:58. Had a couple transition issues due to other members, so I think I lost about 30 seconds overall.

30 minute Bike time Trial (outside headed towards Montauk from our friend's Sunny and Emily's house) Finished 9.9 miles.

25 KB swings with a 25lb. KB, 500m row 4 times for time. Really liked this workout as it broke up the rowing. Finished in 12:08.

10K for time. Did this in Montauk too in my new sneakers (extremely comfortable, no issues at all). Actually ended up doing only 6.18 miles in 44:31 for a 7:12 pace.

Tabata bike. 32 rounds of 20 seconds on 10 seconds off. Finished 5.20 miles.

Swam in the pool out in Amagansett. Short, but actually figured out how to breathe out of my right side and felt comfortable doing it. Looking forward to the swim tomorrow (did I just say that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment