Friday, February 19, 2010

Flailing, heaving and squatting oh my!

That was me on the treadmill this evening. Today's WOD was 400m run/50squats/800m run/50 squats/1600m run/50 squats. 400m done at 10.0mph, squat set was broken. 800m was done at 10.0mph, again squat set was broken. The mile started at 9.0mph and I was at 9.5mph when I finished the mile at 6:37. Again, squat set was broken. Finished everything in 16:15.

I also want to thank you guys (Team Trimax) for the great comments. The more I think of it, the more I would like to do the Ironman next year (Maybe Arizona with Martin?). I am so incredibly impressed with you guys doing one. You are a constant source of motivation for me.

I know I've said it before, but I feel very fortunate to have stumbled upon Max over a year ago. I am sure that there is no other coach that would have been able to help me get so far, so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Dan, great job on the workout. Mine was much easier as Max is providing me with a little rest before the marathon. I only had to do the 400 and the 800. You're getting pretty damn fast!

    ReplyDelete