Friday, February 5, 2010

How long can it take to count to a 100?

So because my back is still no where close to 100%, I had to do some more rearranging to the schedule. Last night I did 100 pull ups for time. There was a time not long ago that I couldn't do one pull up on my own. I made a vow to myself that no matter how long it takes, I am done using assistance on pullups. I kind of wish I would have seen this workout BEFORE making that vow.

I got to the gym around 6pm and was thinking to myself, I hope I can finish before they close at 10:30pm. I have no idea if I posted a good time or not, just the fact alone that I did 100 unassisted pullups in 13:13 is amazing to me. I had a hard time straightening my arms for an hour or two afterwards.

The back is much better today. Only hurts when I twist it. I am debating the squats tonight, but might hold off until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. holy moly...now that is impressive and 13 minutes is fast!! way to go Dan! I am so looking forward to seeing what you can do at Rev 3 this year vs. last year! You're doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete