Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beat and Beat up

So now after reading a lot of the blogs, I feel somewhat better. I have really been feeling beat, sore, tired, drained, etc..

Got up early yesterday to do do Fran (21 reps thrusters-used 50lb. dumbbells, 21 reps pull ups, 15 reps thrusters, 15 pull ups, 9 reps thrusters, 9 pull ups). Did this workout about 6 weeks ago in just under 10 minutes. Yesterday finished in
12:32.

Was planning on switching my 13.1 mile run with a 1.2 mile swim. Got home from work and could barely keep my eyes open. Never made it to the swim. Feeling a little better today.

Have a double on tap for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. ah, but at least you can still work out.... i'm still waiting for my ankle to heal... can't wait till I can go running again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling like you! I hard to keep up with the WOD. Also traveling and trying to fit my WOD on the mix is not an easy task.

    ReplyDelete