Friday, April 16, 2010

Lots of squats

So I am somewhat relieved that I will get my diet on track and hopefully my times will reflect the positive change.

This morning I did the 1/4 body weight kettlebell swing (used a 45lb. dumbbell) 40 reps, 40 sit ups, 40 squats 3 rounds for time. Finished in 14:50, felt really weak, but was happy to finish.

Came home from work and since I needed to go back to work, decided to do the 300 squats for time. With Nancy's help I finished in 8:53 which is a 29 second improvement from a couple of weeks ago.

Diet was better today. I will keep a food journal for the next week or so to see how I am doing, inorder to keep things straight.

1 comment:

  1. Dan

    Gotta love those kettlebell swings. We all look like Vikings conquering the world!!! Great job on the results.

    ReplyDelete