Friday, April 9, 2010

I couldn't straighten out my arms all day

So needless to say I am really sore from the thruster/dip combo from last night. This morning I went over to the gym to do 100 pull ups for time. Finished in 11:26.
All unassisted and 1:47 faster than the last time.

This afternoon left work a little early to do the 4 x 1 mile repeats. The workout goes like this; run as fast as you can for 1 mile, rest 8 minutes, repeat 4 times.
First and third miles were done into a huge headwind. Mile 1 came in at 6:39, mile 2 was 6:49, mile 3 was 7:18. Then I only waited 5 minutes as I was getting a little cold, mile 4 was 7:16. Overall, feeling pretty good about the running considering how tired my legs have been feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome miles. I am actually going to try to get mine in while it's still light - wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Dan on both the pull ups and the mile runs :)

    ReplyDelete