Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Helen and a Run

After Sunday's workout I was feeling a lot better. Had Helen on tap for Monday night (run 400m/21 kettlebell swings with 35lbs./12 pullups 3 rounds for time). I substituted a 35 lb. dumbbell. All 3 rounds on the treadmill were at 10.0 mph, swings were not broken, pullup sets were. Finished in 9:50.

Yesterday's WOD was a 45 minute run. Ran outside after work and felt great the whole time. Went a different way, so I wasn't really sure how my pace was. Finished 5.69 miles (7:54 pace). Was a little disappointed, but then I guess that's why I felt so good. I obviously thought I was pushing, but probably need to go harder. Even though this was only 3 days after my 13.3 mile run, I will run to failure next time to see what the difference is.

1 comment:

  1. It was a nice day to get out there for a run - way to go just a few days after a half marathon!!

    ReplyDelete