Tuesday, March 16, 2010

There actually is a sun

After four full days of rain and mixed up workouts, I feel like I am finally back on track. Yesterday's workout called for 150 wall ball shots for time (I substituted 20lb dumbbell thrusters). 2nd workout was 3 sets of 5 minutes of running with 3minutes rest in between.

First part started off innocently enough, then it got really hard and I was wondering why. Then I remembered that I did the 5 sets of 5 reps of push presses on Sunday. I used dumbbells (50x1,60x1,50x3). Finished this part in 7:33. Went directly to the treadmill for part 2.

First 5 minutes ran .72 miles, 2nd set went .75 miles and the 3rd set I went .77 miles. The first set took a while to get my legs back in gear, but then felt pretty good.

The knee aches a little, but there is no pain, so all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment