Monday, January 17, 2011

Triple Play

So in order to be back on schedule, 3 separate workouts had to occur today.

1) 50 burpees, 40 sit ups, 30 box jumps, 20 pushups, 10 pullups for time. Finished in 9:18. Last week did the reverse order of this workout in 8:05. Must have been the 4 one mile repeats yesterday. Waited 2 minutes before starting the next workout.

2) 7 sets of 7 reps of back squats. Went deeper than ever and managed 135lbs. for all 7 sets. These hurt a lot.

3)300yd swim, get ready for a good laugh, 8:07. I am actually amazed at how slow I can swim. Is it possible to go backwards while trying to go forwards?

At least I am back on track for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. It was your third workout of the day! Sometimes when I do 3 a days I notice the 3 workout isnt as good or I am dead tired after it.

    ReplyDelete