Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Goal

So with the New Year here I thought I'd announce my big goal for 2011. I have signed up for Ironman Lake Placid in July.

I was able to secure a spot through Team Cindy, www.teamcindy.org. I will be raising money to support Team Cindy and the Brain Aneurysm Foundation, fundraising website to follow ;-) Cindy and I went to graduate school together and she was a phenomenal athlete and an even better person. This is the same team that Ariel raced with last year too. I feel honored and lucky to have this opportunity. I will make sure I represent Team Cindy to the best of my abilities.

So there it is, Ironman this July.

4 comments:

  1. whoo hoo Dan! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to follow your training progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Dan! I am confident that you can do it, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confidant that you can do anything at this point! So go get em' Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!!?? That is fantastic! You will great! :)

    ReplyDelete